SAGE Research Methods Online is a research methods tool created to help researchers, faculty and students with their research projects.
SAGE Research Methods Online is now available at its new platform here:
The benefits of the new platform are:
- A unified platform for text and video content, providing users with a multimedia research experience
- A fully responsive site that will work well with all mobile phones and tablet devices
- Improved discoverability of content, both from within the platform and from external sources
- SAGE has improved the internal search, meaning better and more relevant results. The Methods Map has been improved, allowing users to explore method concepts with greater ease. The browse options have been enhanced to align with user needs – allowing browse by discipline, content type, and method topic.
- A focus on modern, enjoyable design for students, faculty, researchers and librarians, based upon extensive user-testing
Links to SAGE…
View original post 302 more words