The Times Digital Archive 1785-2010 in a new extended version adds over 20 years to the original 1785-1985 edition, offering users an extra 585,000 pages, approx. 3.4 million articles, and more than 6,500 issues.
The old interface has been replaced by a new one offering additional features:
- Citation generation – users can now automatically create citations and export them to 3rd party bibliographic software, such as EndNote and RefWorks
- Named user functionality – a Gale account allows users to save searches and marked items across sessions
- New image viewer – ability to manipulate images more easily and view articles and whole pages full screen
- Wider variety of printing options – making printing awkward size articles much easier
- …and an all-new design, making the archive a more pleasant experience to users
Access the new version of the archive here: http://libguides.cam.ac.uk/go.php?c=8160238.
Sassoon drawing shows face of dying man who inspired poignant…
View original post 233 more words