Here is a taster of the titles added to the ebooks@cambridge collection during January. These titles were purchased by, or on behalf of, department and faculty libraries within the University of Cambridge and by the University Library.
A complete list of ebook purchases is available to Cambridge library staff to download from the ebooks@cambridge section of the Cambridge Libraries Intranet.
All of the titles can be found in iDiscover. Alternatively, follow the title links below the cover images for access.
Arts & Humanities
- 101 Rules of Thumb for Low Energy Architecture
- 101 Rules of Thumb for Sustainable Buildings and Cities
- Affect and Embodied Meaning in Animation
- Design for Climate Change
- La dolce morte: vernacular cinema and the Italian giallo film
- The European Image of God and Man: A Contribution to the Debate on Human Rights
- Experimental and expanded animation: new perspectives and practices
- Film Manifestos and Global Cinema…
View original post 352 more words